Internship Available for 2021
We are looking for someone to intern in 2021/2022, length of internship can be 6-12 months. This is great opportunity for those in the biology, agricultural sciences, natural resources sciences, or business administration. This is a paid internship that may lead to a full time position!
If you are interested in this position, please complete our general application.
- Office administration
- Assist in daily tree operations; packaging trees, planting trees, and laying fabric
- Water sampling
- Measure static water levels
- Maintain databases of field observed/collected information
- Ability to operate 4x4 vehicles, tractors, and attachments
- Assist in maintenance of District facilities, property, equipment, and vehicles
- Public Relations
- Other tasks as required by MNNRD Board of Directors and General Manager, along with working with Programs and Natural Resources Coordinators
- Able to work 40 hours/week or more
- Work in adverse weather conditions
- Ability to work well with others
- Able to lift 50-100 lbs.
- Able to read a maps: PLSS/Topographical formats
- Computer Skills: Excel, Word, ArcGIS
- Be able to use a GPS